Friday, August 08, 2008

More Opinions, Your Opinions

A few more pieces of press to alert you to, and then a way to make YOUR voice heard.

First up, a very nice piece that ran in the Metro newspapers. I wish I always came across this eloquent in interviews. Obviously some good editing at the Metro!:


The Metro



Super short but very sweet. Mike Errico is a really fine singer-songwriter type himself who has crossed over to the other side, working for Blender online. I'm named as one of his favorite things here:

Mike Errico


Okay, I TOLD you I'd fess up to that first bad review. This may technically only be in the "not so good" category (and if you stop at the end of the first paragraph it's quite good!), but I'm counting it. The opinion of someone NOT convinced of my genius is a click away:

Blurt


Whoo! That knocked the wind out of me for a second, but I'm okay now. But more importantly, I want to know what YOU think. Here's a website called Download.com where you can, surprisingly enough, download (.com) a few tracks from the album and give your opinion. I'd love it if you would take the time to do so. Make your voice heard here:

Download.com

That's more than enough me for now.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger mockstar said...

It's like causing an ink shortage in India, this record.

Nice work in the field.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bullshit review Steven Rosen wrote for your record in Blurt. If anyone (besides the artist who created the work being critiqued) even READ reviews anymore, I would T.P. that critic's house - -especially the John McCain sign he must have in the front yard.

Like McCain, he just doesn't get it. And it's a shame that he called one of the best (and only) anti-war songs from the last 8 years "melodramatic" -- as if he was embarrassed by the reading of the names of the fallen in the outro of that song.

Next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home