Monday, September 15, 2008

Attack of the Blogs

There's been a rash of reviews in the blogosphere. You know what FDR said: "There's nothing to blogosphere but blogosphere itself."

Here's a quick rundown:

I'm one of the albums of the month at Twangville:

Twangville

A nice write-up at BlogCritics Magazine (I particularly love that they mention the bit about sticking in background vocals from another album. That means they read the liner notes. That you, BlogCritics):

BlogCritics Magazine

The power pop kids still seem to like me. I love the line "a male Aimee Mann": Male. Mann.:

Powerpopaholic

And even guys who don't normally listen to pop like it. You're either on the bus or off the bus, I always say. Glad this guy has taken me aboard:

Old Blue Bus


As always, please leave some comments on these sites if you go. Comments are like a nice warm hug to a blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home